BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 9, 2009

Sivik Class 9/9/09

Today in Sivik class, we learned about..... democracy. Yep, in this post i'm gonna tell you what it means.

"Democracy is a form of government under which the power to alter the laws and structures of government lies, ultimately, with the citizenry.Legislative decisions are made by the citizens or by representatives. In most modern democratic nations,the set of citizens who can exercise these powers through voting are restricted to those who are 18 years of age or older."

(from WordIQ.com) *hey,i'm not doing plagiarism, right?*

So, like i said, "chosen representatives".The >CHOSEN ONES< style="font-weight: bold;">Keanue, Nikhil & Jie Xin .Their speeches:

Keanue:
....................My name is Keanue Goh. I am a boy.....

Nihil:
..............My name is Nikhil. I am a boy...

Jie Xin:
..........My name is Tan Jie Xin, I am NOT a boy.

Then we were supposed to vote or something, but there wasn't enough time. Saved by the bell! Maybe it'll continue tomorrow, and then i'll post it. ( Or someone else if they want to) Work on your victory speech first! XD

- KayLi

0 comments: